We provide employers with the most qualified candidates for both full-time and consulting positions:
STEP 1: DEVELOP SEARCH
- Meet with you and your hiring managers to discuss the organization, the department in its current and future states, challenges, and the specific position(s). The more thoroughly we know your company, the more effectively we can market it to top professionals.
- Work with you to develop position descriptions and qualifications.
- Determine the appropriate search method: contingency, partial retainer, or full retainer.
- Timeline interviews, follow up, offer, and start date.
- Match current candidates and begin active recruitment for additional candidates utilizing a proprietary database, wide network of business contacts and professional associations, and direct marketing methods.
- Interview new candidates, assessing both technical and “soft” skills through our unique interviewing process.
- Screen and pre-qualify candidates with a package that includes: Accurate resume, a report of the candidate’s tangible and intangible skills that match your needs, current and expected salary ranges, reasons for looking, expectations in a new opportunity, and availability for an interview.
- Facilitate and coordinate interviews among all involved parties.
- Prepare candidate for interview so that your time together can be used more effectively.
- Follow up with candidate post-interview and provide you with a verbal report of feedback, interest level and possible issues such as timing, other offers, etc.
- Negotiate mutually agreeable employment terms and arrange for all necessary paperwork to be completed.
- Guide candidate through resignation period while facilitating the flow of information to minimize problems.